GoPomelo, working closely with Google has a proven change management model and best practices that have been developed based on working with thousands of Google Apps customers. As premier partners we work hand in hand with Google on all change management projects.
Our change management programs often include –
- Readiness: Executive sponsorship enablement, user group segmentation, impact assessment, defining success metrics, user readiness surveys
- Communications: Developing the elevator pitch, using multiple channels, include ‘WIIFM’, project branding
- Training: Certified training based on needs of user groups with use of multiple formats and delivery methods.
- Go-live and beyond: Make go-live a fun event, have visible guides, feedback forum for users, post go-live tips and tricks, use case competitions
By engaging in our change management programs, our customers see the following benefits –
Benefits for organizations
- A higher ROI when you invest in excellent change management.
- A more flexible organization that performs better in a rapidly changing business environment.
Benefits for teams
- A more collaborative user community because sharing is easier.
- Increased team productivity because people know how to work together better with the solutions.
Benefits for individuals
- Improved user acceptance because resistance is addressed through user engagement.
- Increased personal productivity because know how to work effectively.