Compromised credentials is posing to be one of the biggest IT security threats to businesses today. The YubiKey strong multi-factor authentication protects the online accounts of employees, partners, and customers from malware, phishing, and man-in-the-middle attacks.
The world’s leading organizations, including corporations and government agencies who put their trust in the YubiKey authentication products to secure online access. With the YubiKey multi-factor authentication, you fully own and control your encryption secrets.
Whether your company has 20 or 200,000 employees, the YubiKey offers fast and simple deployment. Providing a hosted validation service, open source server software, and native integration in hundreds of applications.
CORE YUBIKEY FEATURES
- Works instantly, no need to re-type pass codes from a device — replacing SMS texts, authenticator apps, legacy OTP tokens, and similar devices
- Identifies as a USB keyboard, smart card and smart card reader — no client software or drivers need to be installed, no batteries, no moving parts
- Crush- and water-resistant, YubiKey NEO is practically indestructible during normal use, weighs only 3g, and attaches to your keychain alongside your house and car keys
- Integration within minutes with free and open source server software
- Manufactured in USA and Sweden with high security and quality
SPECIAL YUBIKEY NEO FEATURES
- Works on all major operating systems, major browsers and Android NFC phones and tablets
- Supports multiple authentication protocols, including Yubico OTP, smart card, and FIDO U2F
- Mobile authentication through NFC contactless technology (NDEF type 4), works with Android and other devices (YubiKey NEO only)
- MIFARE Classic, for legacy physical access control systems
- Hardware secure elements guard your encryption keys