This 2 day course is designed to enable developers, business users who need application contact to G Suite via G Suite APIs
PREREQUISITESBasic knowledge on
- G Suite
- G Suite APIs Overview
- How to use G Suite APIs
- How to create your own application with G Suite APIs
- Develop application with Java
- i. OAuth authentication
- Develop application with App script
- i. APIs Library on App script
- G Suite APIs
- Apps Activity
- i. retrieve information about a user’s G Suite activity.
- i. create new events, edit or delete existing events, and search for events.
- i. create new contacts, edit or delete existing contacts, and query for contacts that match particular criteria.
- i. read, modify and manage data in Google Sheets.
- i. access, publish, and modify content within a Google Site.
- Admin APIs
- Admin Settings
- i. retrieve and change the settings of their domains in the form of Google Data API feeds
- i. manage Mobile and Chrome OS devices, groups, group aliases, members, organization units, users, and user aliases.
- Groups Settings
- i. manage internal and external group access, edit the group’s notifications, configure discussion archiving and message moderation, and customize your account’s user groups
- i. customize usage reports across your whole account, for example, the number of logins in the past 30 days
- GMail API
- access Gmail mailboxes and send mail.
Please fill out the form to enquire about the G Suite Apps APIs two day course, hosted in the GoPomelo Training Center @Campus 101, In Punnawithi.
Minimum 5 delegates, maximum of 15 delegates