This 3-day course covers systems operations on Google Cloud Platform. Through a series of lectures and hands-on labs, you learn how to:
Configure public cloud infrastructure and networking
Deploy and manage applications and application environments
Cloud Solutions Architects, DevOps Engineers.
Individuals using Google Cloud Platform to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems, application environments, and infrastructure with the Google Cloud Platform.
PREREQUISITSTo get the most out of this course, participants should have:
- Completion of Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals or equivalent experience
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
- Systems Operations experience, including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
- Google Cloud Platform Projects
- GCE Instances, Machine Types
- GCE Networks
- GCE Disks and Images
- GCE Authorisation
- GCE Snapshots
- Google Cloud Storage
- GCE Instance Groups
- Google Cloud SQL
- GCE Metadata
- GCE Startup and Shutdown Scripts
- GCE Autoscaling
- Load Balancing
- Google Cloud Deployment Manager
Please fill out the form to enquire about the GCP for Systems Operations Professionals three day course, hosted in the GoPomelo Training Center @Campus 101, In Punnawithi.