This one-day course provides an overview of Google Cloud Platform products and services. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants learn the value of Google Cloud Platform and how to incorporate cloud-based solutions into business strategies.
Familiarity with the Linux command line, web servers, and text editors.
- Introducing Google Cloud Platform
- Getting Started with Google Cloud Platform
- Google App Engine and Google Cloud Datastore
- Google Cloud Platform Storage Options
- Google Kubernetes Engine
- Google Compute Engine and Networking
- Big Data and Machine Learning
All modules and demonstrations are covered by this agenda for a day.
Please fill out the form to enquire about the GCP Fundamentals full day course, hosted in the GoPomelo Training Center @Campus 101, In Punnawithi.
Minimum 5 delegates, maximum of 15 delegates