This one-day instructor-led course introduces participants to the big data capabilities of Google Cloud Platform. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants get an overview of the Google Cloud platform and a detailed view of the data processing and machine learning capabilities. This course showcases the ease, flexibility, and power of big data solutions on Google Cloud Platform.
AUDIENCEThis class is intended for the following:
- Data analysts, Data scientists, Business analysts getting started with Google Cloud Platform.
- Individuals responsible for designing pipelines and architectures for data processing, creating and maintaining machine learning and statistical models, querying datasets, visualizing query results and creating reports.
- Executives and IT decision makers evaluating Google Cloud Platform for use by data scientists.
PREREQUISITESTo get the most of out of this course, participants should have:
- Basic proficiency with common query language such as SQL.
- Experience with data modeling, extract, transform, load activities.
- Developing applications using a common programming language such Python.
- Familiarity with machine learning and/or statistics.
Module 1: Introducing Google Cloud Platform
Module 2: Compute and Storage Fundamentals
Module 3: Data Analytics on the Cloud
Module 4: Scaling Data Analysis
Module 5: Machine Learning
Module 6: Data Processing Architectures
Module 7: Summary
All modules and demonstrations are covered by this agenda for one day.
Please fill out the form to enquire about the GCP Fundamentals: Big Data & Machine Learning one day course, hosted in the GoPomelo Training Center @Campus 101, In Punnawithi.
Minimum 5 delegates, maximum of 15 delegates